1. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day;
teach that person to use the Internet and they won't
bother you for weeks.
2. Some people are like Slinkies... not really good
for anything, but you still can't help but smile when
you see one tumble down the stairs.
3. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday,
lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
4. Have you noticed that since everyone has a
camcorder these days no one talks about seeing
5. Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
6. All of us could take a lesson from the weather.
It pays no attention to criticism.
7. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two
hundred dollars and a substantial tax cut saves
you thirty cents?
8. In the 60's people took acid to make the world
weird. Now the world is weird and people take
Prozac to make it normal.
9. Politics is supposed to be the second oldest
profession. I have come to realize that it bears
a very close resemblance to the first.
10. How is it one careless match can start a forest
fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?